Statistics You Need to Know
The following statistics give you a glimpse of how people are using the Internet to find the products and services they need:
• 64% of U.S. Gross Domestic Product comes from local businesses.
• 4.2 million local small businesses have sales in the $500,000 to $20,000,000 range.
• Over 1 billion local searches are performed monthly – a number that grows more than 50% each year.
• 98% of searchers choose a business that is on page 1 of the results they get. • 41% of clicks go to the #1 ranked site in a search.
• 12% of clicks go to the #2 ranked site in a search.
• 8.5% of clicks go to the #3 ranked site in a search.
These statistics show how important it is for your business to develop and implement an online marketing strategy to get your business to the top of the search engine results so when prospective customers go searching for you (without knowing your name or business name) they find you.
The above is an excerpt from our book called Mikkel Pitzner’s Trade Secrets To Marketing Your Business Online.
Remember also you can download for free our special report 7 Secrets To Websites That Sell. Just fill in the form below and we will send you the special report.
Please know we will never spam you nor share your information with anyone outside Amazing Ideas Inc.